Three Elms Software Projects
Hazardous Infomation Loookup on S60v5 Phones
Ever passed a tanker on the highway and wonder what it has
on board? You can answer that question with this programs. It
provides the ability to lookup and decode hazardous material
placards used on transport vehicles.
Compatible with: N97, 5800.
Not compatible with: S60v3, it can't load the json db file, web run time crashes, sorry guys.
- Version 1.24:
- Changed upgrade method so the widget doesn't need network access. Makes the widget run much better.
- Allow for string searches. It searches the description for the term.
- Fixed a bug that caused the widget to crash.
- Version 1.23:
- N97 home screen widget that cycles through random hazmat codes.
- US Departement of Transport (DOT) description
- Class and label codes
- Class description
- Compatability description
- Placard example thumb nails
- All published United Nations (UN) codes
- All published North American (NA) codes
- Easy self upgrade, one click.
- Search the entire DOT description list for hazmat codes.
- It's big, but probably best to install it on C: otherwise if you use the home screen widget and USB mass storage the widget gets deteled from the home screen and a reboot is required to add it back.
- This is the first release, so there's some bugs
- If the widget is active on the home screen you can't upgrade it
- v10 N97 firmware results in crashes/lockup/problems/omg it's bad. Just say no to v10.